Celebrate Recovery meetings are FREE and open to everyone, regardless of their progress on the road to recovery.|
The weekly meetings consist of fellowship time, a large group service, and small group time.
Once you're ready to commit to the Celebrate Recovery program, there are several additional parts, including:
- Fellowship Time is when we eat refreshments and get to know one another.
- In Large Group, we worship, read The 8 Principles and The Serenity Prayer
(see below), and listen to a brief lesson.
- Small Group is a safe space where we can talk about our struggles and successes with others in
Don't feel any pressure to share if you're not ready. NOTE: There are separate small groups for men and women.
meetings, workbooks, sponsors, and accountability partners.
- Step-Work Meetings are where we work through the Celebrate Recovery principles and begin to turn our lives
wills over to God's care and control.
- The Celebrate Recovery Workbooks are available to purchase from the
Official Celebrate Recovery Store.
- Sponsors have completed the Celebrate Recovery program* and are there
to provide personal attention and guidance
as you dig deep into the root causes of your hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
- Accountability Partners are fellow participants who help you remain accountable to your commitment without
condemning you for any lapses.
Like any honest recovery program, Celebrate Recovery is not something you just finish and are done with.|
It becomes a lifestyle of prayer, surrender, and mutual support. Many participants, after conquering their
biggest problem, repeat the Step Work to tackle smaller issues.